Sicilian Sunrise Luxury Soy Vegan Candle
Sicilian Sunrise Luxury Hand Poured Soy Vegan Candle - Tomato Leaves, Lemon, Orange & Oregano 30cl
Transport yourself to a warmer climate with this timeless Mediterranean treat. Glorious scents of freshly rubbed tomato leaves, Sicilian lemon groves and sun ripened oranges lead into a bouquet garnish of freshly crushed oregano with a hint of aromatic woods.
Our candles are made using 100% Soy wax. Soy wax is non toxic and biodegradable. It is clean burning and doesn't release toxins, carcinogens or pollutants.
Each candle container can be reused at home (just give it a wash in warm soapy water) or you can return it to us when finished for a small discount off your next order.
Burn Time: ~ 45 hours
Hand Poured in Ireland
Top Tips for getting the most out of your Luxurious Hand Poured Soy Vegan Candle
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from flammable materials like curtains, papers, or fabric.
- Burn your candle for approx. 2 hours on first use - or at least until the wax has melted out to the edges of your candle - this can prevent tunnelling.
- Keep candles at least 12 inches away from other candles to prevent heat transfer.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always extinguish it before leaving the room or going to sleep.
- Place candles out of reach of children and pets to avoid accidental knockdowns or injuries.
- Trim your candle wick to 1/4 inch before lighting to control the flame's size and reduce soot.
- Keep candles away from drafts, as they can cause uneven burning and potentially lead to accidents.
- Limit each burning session to 4 hours and allow the candle to cool down before relighting.
- Use a snuffer or gently blow out your candle to extinguish it. Avoid blowing too hard as this can cause hot wax to splatter.
- Let your candle cool down completely before moving it to prevent burns or spilling hot wax.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight or heat sources.
- When your candle has 2 inches or less of wax remaining, discontinue use to prevent the container from overheating.
About our packaging
The core of our ethos here at Lilypod is sustainability. With this in mind, we are so excited to have sourced this incredibly sustainable packaging for our luxurious candles.
Our packaging is made from agricultural by-products and mycelium (mushroom roots) Vegan, Cruelty-free and biodegradable, our packaging breaks down in just 40 days and is home compostable in your food waste bin or makes the perfect fertiliser for a wildflower pot.
Speaking of wildflowers - did you notice anything special about our package sleeve? We have printed it on bee friendly, wildflower seeded card, made from recycled cotton waste. 1. Soak the card in some water 2. Fill a pot with compost. Tear up the card and place on top of the compost. Cover with a little compost. 3. Give the card & soil a good watering. Make sure to keep the card damp with regular watering. 4. Place your pot somewhere warm & sunny. 5. When your flowers start to grow, re-pot or place them directly into the garden and watch your packaging turn into blooming wildflowers.